Data Engineer – AI Software Platform
We are working a search for our client that is building an intelligence platform that uses AI to accelerate & improve the accuracy of discovering & evaluating legal cases. They have created one of the world’s largest repositories of health records for individuals in legal liability cases.
They transform terabytes of unstructured data into real-time, indexed medical and legal knowledge bases. Their document processing pipeline is the industry’s fastest & uses Scala on AWS.
Seeking a Data Engineer to be responsible for functions across the entire analytic life cycle, from retrieval, wrangling, aggregation, visualization, and optimization. You’ll operate heavily within their data warehouse, writing queries against large volumes of structured and unstructured information. You’ll synthesize this information into cohesive and clear reports to be used both internally within the organization, but also as embedded products within the platform.
● Use Airflow and Python to orchestrate and manage ETL processes
● Write data models within LookML (exp in PowerBI or Tableau or Qlik is fine)
● Write queries in PostgreSQL and Redshift
● Build internal reports and dashboards that guide Pattern’s internal operations and decisions
● Build embedded, client facing reports and dashboards that are deployed as a part of the Pattern platform
● Build tools to monitor the health and responsiveness of Pattern’s analytic products