Chief Product and Technology Officer
Job Description & Work:
We are running a very exciting search for a DC Area-based Chief Product & Technology Officer. Our client has built a global event & data management SaaS platform. They are early stage, but have several customers, including a very large global customer for whom they need to deliver over 100,000 events/yr in 170 countries. They are rebuilding their tech stack for scalability, mobile interface & ease of training/use by several million people. They focus on Sports (non profits).
Tech stack includes Python, React, GraphQL, Node.js Azure & AWS, etc.
• Lead, define & communicate the product and technical roadmaps
• Ensure tech stack & tech team selection is robustly thought through & articulated
• Collaboratively work with UX designers to prototype, test and design new features
• Stakeholder consultation & mgmt
• Lead software development, architecture and design
• Run Agile ceremonies for the product & tech team (daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.)
• Own daily tasks such as writing tickets w user stories & acceptance criteria, backlog grooming, UAT
• Market, Competitive analysis & best practices for product strategy & iteration
• Commitment to full stack product: tech, design, customer, growth, business
• Manage, coach & mentor other team members