We pay Referral Finders Fees to anyone who helps us add to our success.
- Submit the name of the referred person in an email. Include contact information of the referred person and a summary of the referred person’s skills and any relevancies for a specific job opportunity we have currently open.
- Include your name, your contact information, and your social security number.
- Once your referred Candidate is hired by our Client-Employer, our warranty has been satisfied, and our fee has been collected, we will contact you to make payment of a $500 referral fee.
- The person you refer must be placed within 90 days of being referred
- They must stay in that position for at least 90 days
- The candidate cannot be someone we already have or are currently working with
- JR Associates Group withholds NO taxes from its referred finders fees. YOU are responsible to pay any taxes due to the IRS. JR Associates Group will send you a 1099 in January of the following year that the fee was paid reporting this fee as income to IRS in compliance with federal law.
The scenario is a 4-Way Win. Your referral gets the career opportunity they want; our Client-Employer gets the hire they covet; you earn extra money; and JR Associates Group creates another successful match.