Sr Manager CRM Group & Architecture - SFDC
Apply for this job
|Position Code ||1490|
|Salary ||$150K-$170K Base; Bonus|
|Location/Area ||Arlington, VA|
|Desired Hire Date ||July '15|
|Date Last Updated ||6/10/2015|
Job Description and Work:
We have been engaged on a key search for a leading global information services and technology company. They are seeking Manager to lead their entire internal Customer Relationship Management Organization & Infrastructure of 600+ users and 10-12 reports.
This hire will...
- Plan, schedule, control, & organize technical aspects of assigned unit’s planning, design, deployment & support activities working closely w business units, development & security teams to meet needs.
- Evaluate existing software, systems, technologies, processes & organizations.
- Deliver exemplary support to the org, defines comprehensive plans that will delight the customer & deliver measurable results.
- Produces necessary documentation; drives continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and manage the work of technical persons in other departments who are partially assigned to projects.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of user operations, workflows, systems, and applications in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of developments and techniques in the field of technical resource management, project management, and systems engineering, systems integration technology.
- 8+ years’ of in-depth Information Technology experience
- Expertise in Salesforce.com (sales, service & marketing)... end to end solution design, implementation & support
- Creative solution design, implementation, operation, maintenance, & support in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leader of internal & external reports and resources
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect is a plus
- MBA, PMP is a plus
|Apply for this job
817 Linslade Street, Unit A - Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: (301) 355-8094