|Position Code ||1482|
|Salary ||$115K-$140K Base; Stock Options|
|Location/Area ||Bethesda, MD|
|Desired Hire Date ||February '15|
|Date Last Updated ||2/12/115|
Job Description and Work:
We have been engaged by a very exciting software company that is looking for a Sr UI Engineer/Architect to focus
primarily on front-end/UI and mobile development. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications with exceptional user experience that will become a standard for our industry. This is a great early stage start-up opportunity to innovate, work on state of the art data science and visualization problems and directly impact go to market.
- 5-10 years of Software Engineering work focused on front end development.
- Work with Product Designers to implement the best in class UI with a great user experience
- Front-end MVC frameworks
- Experience with Java back-end frameworks such as Spring
- Expert skill level with HTML5/CSS3
- Cross-browser compatible UI development
- Responsive UI development concepts and techniques
- Have written code that uses HTTP, AJAX, REST, JSON
- Git or similar version control system
- Test driven development and automated build systems
- Project experience with AngularJS
- JSON-based RESTful services in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF, or Jersey
- Twitter Bootstrap CSS library.
- CSS post-processing frameworks like SASS, LESS, etc.
- Data visualization and display libraries such as D3
- Mobile development