|Position Code ||1464|
|Salary || $140K-$170K Base; 20-50% target bonus; great bene|
|Desired Hire Date ||December 2014|
|Date Last Updated ||10/28/114|
Job Description and Work:
We have been engaged on a key search effort by an award winning commercial focused consulting firm that specializes in product strategy, design, & development of Enterprise Mobile, SaaS/Cloud Platform & Big Data products. Will be the primary client interface for the commercial relationship ensuring both client & company objectives are met.
- Responsible for client account growth strategy & execution.
- Participation in the late stages of the sales cycle to win business
- Defining & implementing a client satisfaction & retention strategy.
- Defining effective pricing strategy & contract mgmt (writing SOWs, MSAs).
- Tracking of engagement financials; project & portfolio profitability
- Monitoring of resource allocation for engagements ensuring both quality & utilization are optimized.
- 5+ yrs of product development, consulting services, program mgmt or IT mgmt experience
- Deep exp in the Healthcare, Pharma, & Biotech
- 2+ yrs in a client services/sales role in tech consulting (mobile applications, mobile web, web, saas)
- Customer facing team leadership & account relationship strategy.
- Proven ability to develop & execute strategic long-range plans.
- Pricing strategy, influential, & negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership; ability to manage multiple accounts in different stages, while proactively seeking new opportunities w/in client engagements.
- Understanding of product development methodologies (agile, scrum).
- Project management, planning, & organizational skills
- Experience with leading offshore development teams
- Business/Technical degree; MBA or Masters preferred