Vice President Product Management
Job Description & Work:
Leading and rapidly growing Human Capital Management Open Cloud Software Product Vendor is seeking a VP to lead worldwide product strategy and execution across the company to drive customer engagement, conversion and retention. They will lead the strategy and production of creative offerings, assuring product and process quality and leverage strong experience to deliver compelling and innovative solutions for the business. The VP, Product Management will contribute to growth strategies, participating in and leading new and incremental business opportunities, developing new offerings and products to proactively meet and exceed stakeholder needs.
Run Product Roadmap, Product Strategy, Define market positioning, focus on product adoption, Pricing, Managing Industry Analyst relationships, etc.
- 10+ years of progressive product development and management experience.
- Experience working with SaaS or Cloud Software sold to both commercial and government entities.
- Experience and expertise in writing, messaging and planning.
- Effective communicator, ability to convey product vision.
- Creative mindset with strong knowledge of SDLC processes
- Ability to manage Industry Analyst Relationships
- Experience defining market positioning in a competitive landscape and managing product pricing
- Strong business acumen and a “company first” leader who makes product decisions
- Experience in working with offshore Engineering Teams
- Product Management training such as Pragmatic Marketing and Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- M.B.A. or a related advanced degree preferred.