Sr Solutions Consultant – Government HR Software Implementation
Industry leading cloud-based human resources software company that is disrupting the federal technology space is growing their Professional Services Organization and looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to focus on SaaS implementations.
– Business analysis including business process re-engineering, providing solutions-focused summaries to clients on architecture and integration capabilities.
– Organizing and conducting stakeholder workshops to gather solution functional requirements.
– Resolving issues and identifying risks with recommended mitigation whilst providing complete transparency to stakeholders.
– Assisting with the management of the delivery of the functional/non-functional requirements.
– Undertaking system configuration.
– 4-10+ years experience is working in a consulting, implementation or customer success role for a Human Resources Software Vendor (SaaS based HRIS, HCM, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management), and or Human Resources.
– Experience delivering consultative professional services to federal government agencies is required.
– Leading consultative engagements with the client to understand and define their strategic and tactical objectives.
– Must be a US Citizen