Program Data Analyst – SAS – Hospital / Healthcare
Job Description & Work:
Very well respected national nonprofit organization is seeking a Program Data Analyst, reporting to the Vice President of Health Care Ratings. This hire play a key role helping the organization achieve highest standards of data integrity and accuracy and will help translate those data into meaningful and actionable products.
– Significant knowledge and experience with SAS programming, including: cleaning, managing, and analyzing large data sets; programming and using SAS macros; familiarity with SAS SQL; creating summary listings and tables; validating SAS codes and output.
– Significant experience with Microsoft Excel, including: creating data sets; using formulas; developing charts using data sets; and integrating Excel-based charts and graphs into Microsoft Word-based reports
– Experience with analysis and presentation of data-driven health care projects
– Any experience in in health care, quality improvement, hospital administration, coding, and/or data collection and analysis
– Bachelor’s degree in a related field