Sr Principal Java Engineer
Job Description & Work:
We are working a search for our client, an award winning software product vendor focused on technology-based training solutions for a range of markets including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Industrial, Public Safety, Education, IT, and Project Management.
They are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to…
Provide key technical and design leadership to the software development team.
Analyze existing code plus new high-level requirements, to design and implement quality solutions as a full stack Java developer.
Refactor highly complex and critical code segments as required for improved reliability and sustainability.
Maintain software specifications, communicate new designs and project coding conventions to the team.
Be the go-to expert for software design and project estimation for the development team.
– Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
– 5-8+ years of experience working on software development teams.
– 2+ years of Java platform development.
– Experience with PrimeFaces, XHTML/CSS, and MySQL is a plus
– AWS a plus
– Strong technical and analytical skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.