Senior System Engineer – Incose
Job Description & Work:
We are working a key search with a Federally Funded Research Institute. They are seeking a Sr Systems Engineer to support the design and development stage of a major telescope project. The Systems Engineer will implement appropriately tailored INCOSE systems engineering for the project.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Requirements Engineering or Management or Traceability
· Technical Planning
· Technical Effort Assessment
· Architecture/design Development
· Qualification, Test, Verification, Validation
· Process Definition
· Systems Integration
· Risk Management
· Baseline Control
· Quality Assurance
· Specialty Engineering
· Trade Studies
· Model Based Systems Engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical science, management or a related field preferred.
– Minimum of one year direct experience using INCOSE systems engineering processes.
– INCOSE ASEP (or higher) certification preferred. PMI CAPM (or higher) certification preferred. (not required)
– Electrical Engineering background would be a plus.