Sr Sales Engineer – AI & Machine Learning for ITOM
Job Description & Work:
Growing technology company that is focused on AI Automation for IT, Network, Security, and Cloud Operations is seeking a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer. This hire will work in tandem with a Sales Account Manager to market & sell solutions…
– Focus on demonstrating & showcasing various technology areas via onsite presentations, web sessions, proof-of-concepts or written documentation (RFPs, RFQs and other technical documents).
– Responsible for writing a Statement of Work that describes the services that will be offered to the end customer & help in the contractual paper-work to close opportunities.
– Help in transitioning the opportunity to the implementation stage by working w the delivery team closely during the sales cycle.
– Identify all tech issues of assigned accounts to assure complete client satisfaction, & establish & maintain positive relationships with your client’s technical staff.
– 5+ yrs relevant experience in Sales Engineering supporting technical services and solutions to IT organizations
– Deep background in Service Assurance or Service Management
– Experience with IT Operations and data center technologies… ITOM, ITSM, ITIL’
– Prior or current experience with Enterprise Monitoring tools like ServiceNow, ScienceLogic, Splunk, MoogSoft, CA desired
– Solid Linux/UNIX
– Scripting experience is a plus
– Working knowledge of the latest technologies like Micro Services, Containers, REST APIs etc is a plus
– Understanding of cloud technologies including AWS and Azure
– Demonstrate strong customer facing and relationship building skills
– Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges
– Should be available to travel to visit prospects and customers
– Bachelor’s Degree with a technology focus