Major Account Manager – Federal Civilian Sales – ($4B Tech Company)
Job Description & Work:
$4B Global Technology Company in the Networking Space is seeking a Civilian Sr. Account Manager responsible for all sales activities across the Civilian assigned agencies and other assigned territory.
• Construct an Annual Account Plan focused on near- and long-term sales opportunities to include Major Programs of Record.
• Establish and Nurture Relationships with Key Technical, Operational, Acquisition and Business Executives and Decision Makers
• Represent the Most Pressing Technical, Mission and Business Requirements to Federal and Corporate Leadership.
• All required administrative tasks to include Salesforce, forecasting, revenue tracking, etc.
• Meeting quarterly sales forecast in an accurate manner and delivering results.
• 5+ yrs Sales, Engineering, or Program Management Experience in the Civilian market or System Integrators
• 5+ yrs of direct work experience in sales with a proven track record of making and exceeding quotas.
• Robust relationships with principal technical, business and operational leaders in the Civilian Federal Market
• Combination of product and services expertise in the networking, software, storage or compute fields
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.