Information Security Officer (Governance & Compliance) – Federal SaaS Offering
Job Description & Work:
Leading Cloud Software Product Vendor whose solution is heavily by the Federal Government and other highly regulated industries is seeking an Information Security Officer to focus on Compliance and Governance.
This hire will have primary responsibility to perform the ISO role while advancing company’s compliance portfolio. Will oversee the security oriented Continuous Monitoring activities. They will have governance oversight for DevOps and Corporate IT orgs (budgets, cost modeling, run rate forecasting, vendor management). Will own all phases of Company’s compliance life cycle including planning, documentation, audit support, customer interaction, and obtaining and maintaining ATOs .
– 5-7+ years delivering security initiatives and services, ideally for SaaS or enterprise offerings
– Experience leading compliance initiatives, e.g., FISMA ATOs, FedRAMP, ISO 27001, SOC2
– NIST frameworks, NIST 800-53 Revision 4, in particular
– Has served in an ISO role for a federal government agency or SaaS company
– Understanding of enterprise level security design and software products
– Experience with security tools
– Experience with the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure) is a plus
– Experience in budget management and spend plan execution
– Experience with Cloud cost optimization is a plus (manage complex cost models)
– US citizen