Senior Software Engineer – Java AWS Kafka – US Based Work from Home
We are working on a key search for our client, SaaS-based adaptive monitoring solution that helps organizations monitor cloud services, applications, infrastructure, and public cloud costs. They use advanced machine learning algorithms that learn the behavior and workload patterns of an environment to optimize resource allocation, reduce cloud spending, and identify performance anomalies.
The ideal candidate has experience developing distributed Java-based applications running on AWS and enjoys the challenges associated.
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, Spark, NodeJS,
– Design and code Java applications services using technologies described above
– Build for and operate distributed, scalable applications
– Write unit and acceptance tests to ensure your code works
– Instrument your code for performance tracking
– Collaborate with others including code and design reviews
– Work in a Lean/Kanban and Startup environment
– Experience with Java 8, Scala, and NodeJS
– Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, ALB)
– Experience using ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker or any of the above
– Experience with dev tools – Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Stash, Confluence, Bamboo) , Git
– Experience troubleshooting performance problems on distributed application servers.
– Experience with Linux-based environments.
– Bachelor in Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience.