Director Sales – Security Software – US East or Central
Job Description and Work:
Fast growing Security SaaS Product Startup is seeking their first US Based hire to build and lead Sales. This hire will be hands on selling from the start working off of a personal quota, while building a US
based sales team and organization focusing on…
- Developing and leading the sales strategy, cadence, process and execution
- Developing and implementing robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning,
- Hiring, onboarding and mentoring Sales Account Executives as well has helping to manager an
external sales development organization
- Teaming with Marketing on messaging, demand generation, etc.
- Conducting online presentations and demonstrations of the Reflectiz platform
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas (individual and team)
- Maintaining an accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
- 7-10 years of Security Software Sales
- 3+ years of management and leadership of sales teams from 5-10+ reps
- Comfort in selling a mid-tier ($30K-$50K) SaaS offering
- SaaS background with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Ability to define and manage a strong sales processes
- Possess strong balance of vision, strategy, and execution.
- Proven track record of success over-performing quotas in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Startup or growth stage company experience
- Experience teaming with marketing to build playbooks, scripts, and messaging
- Competency with backend CRM (i.e. Salesforce.com)