Software Architect – Azure Native Applications
Job Description & Work:
We are working a search for our client, software product company whose platform creates exclusive communities within the Aerospace & Defense, Life Sciences, & other highly-regulated industries where members securely collaborate, share information, and operate compliantly. Within these communities they build trust. By analyzing community data they provide insights and intelligence, enabling organizations to make better, timelier decisions, to mitigate risk, and operate more efficiently.
The Software Architect will drive system architecture decisions and provide strategy and execution to Company’s growth. The Architect will help with a transformation and migration to the cloud (full software stack)… design, planning, hands-on, etc.
• 12+ yrs of software development, solution architect, or architect experience
• 3+ yrs of large-scale cloud transformation experience
• Building Azure cloud native architectures, architecting enterprise applications on public cloud platforms and cloud ecosystems
• Azure Cloud services – App Service, APIM, Application Insights, CosmosDB and Azure Kubernetes Service are a plus.
• Architectural patterns, building APIs, micro services, event streams, & high throughput systems, with some experience in a cloud environment
• Architecting highly scalable and reliable back-end systems in production
• Experience with enterprise data, AI/ML a plus
• BS/BA degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• US Citizen or Green Card Holder